So, you’ve decided to enter the world of TikTok to connect with more customers and grow your business. Excellent choice! TikTok is a growing platform that already has over a billion users – with its growth rate outpacing all traditional social media platforms.
Don’t worry! You can easily solve this issue and continue publishing your Lead Ads on TikTok immediately. We’ll show you how!
- And paste the URL into the TikTok Lead Ads setup form.
You’ll find all the answers here. Let’s start by explaining a little bit about privacy policies.
- Identify what information you collect: Be specific and comprehensive about how you collect information. This could include names, email addresses, occupation, location, etc.
- Explain why you collect the data: Whether you’re doing it to personalise content, improve services, market, or to comply with laws, be sure to include why you collect data.
- Describe how you store and secure data: Users have a right to know how their data is protected. Whether you use encryption, anonymisation, or secure servers, let users know about it.
- Outline users’ rights: Depending on the jurisdiction, users have rights to access, amend, or delete their personal information. Make sure you acknowledge these rights in your policy.
But wait, it’s the URL that you need. How to create one?
If you have a website:
- You can simply copy the URL and paste it in the TikTok Lead Generation Ad setup form.
But does this mean you need a website to be able to fix the error? Not at all! If you don’t have a website:
- Enter your company name and email address.
- And click the “Generate” button.
Hope we helped you solve your issue!