Are you looking to generate more leads on TikTok? While you’re planning your next content calendar and enhancing every step to improve lead generation, you’ll not want to ignore one key element: your profile.
If you’re new to TikTok lead generation, check out our beginners’s guide to generating leads on TikTok.
TikTok is one of the fastest-growing social media platforms, highly popular among the younger demographic. The platform has super high engagement as users spend a significant amount of time on the app during each visit. This means TikTok also presents a massive opportunity for businesses to find and connect with potential customers and build brand awareness.
The good thing about TikTok, however, is that there’s not much competition for advertisers compared to other social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. Many businesses are yet to utilise the full potential of TikTok for their marketing efforts. If you’re looking to leverage the platform, you have an advantage to stand out from the crowd as an early adopter. However, if you want to generate leads on TikTok, keep in mind that a strong profile is super important to attract and convert potential leads. After all, your goal is to get leads for your business, not just a bunch of views.
In this article, we’ll discuss five tips to optimise your TikTok profile to help you improve your TikTok lead generation and grow your business. Here we go.
1. Choose a compelling Username
Your username is the first thing people will notice when they come across your TikTok profile or content. Choosing a memorable and relevant TikTok username is important for your business account since it may encourage potential customers to visit your profile and revisit it later. Here are some tips for choosing a compelling username:
- Use your brand name or a short version of it as your username. Doing so ensures people know who you are and what you offer.
- Choose a simple username so it’s easy to remember. Including numbers or symbols in the username may sound cool but it’s not recommended as they make the name difficult for users to remember.
- Brainstorm and try to come up with a unique username. It helps differentiate your brand from other businesses on TikTok.
2. Use an engaging Profile Picture
An attractive profile picture plays a crucial role in capturing the attention of your audience and enticing them to visit your profile. Users often make snap judgments about whether to visit a profile based solely on the profile picture, so it’s essential that you make it count. To ensure your profile picture stands out, consider choosing an image that is not only eye-catching but also relevant to your content, and easy to recognize. By doing so, you may increase the likelihood of users checking your profile out, viewing your videos, and engaging with your channel.
To make your profile picture engaging, use a high-quality image that represents your brand or product. It could be a custom graphic, logo, or high-quality photograph but definitely not a generic image or stock photo. For example, if you own a gym, a high-quality photograph of your gym’s logo or a graphic that represents fitness can be considered an effective profile picture.
3. Create a clearer Bio for TikTok lead generation
Your bio acts as a concise introduction to your business. It’s best if it provides a snapshot of your brand and its best offerings to your potential customers. Therefore, crafting a clear bio is essential to leaving a strong first impression on your leads. But the challenge here is to capture the essence of your brand and communicate what sets you apart from the competition In just a few short sentences. Here are some tips to do it:
- Stick to the point and avoid unnecessary explanations about your brand.
- Include relevant keywords and hashtags that potential customers might be searching for. This will make it easier for users to find your profile when they’re searching for a product or service you offer.
- Communicate your unique value proposition. Explain what makes your business stand out from competitors.
For example, if you own a beauty salon, your bio could be something like “Redefining beauty, be what inspires you. Offering customised beauty services to help you look and feel your best. #BeautyServices #CustomizedBeauty #BeautyTransformation”
4. Optimise your Content (for TikTok Lead Generation)
What you create and share on TikTok plays a crucial role in generating leads for your business. The main objective here is to attract more potential customers, not necessarily go viral. Consider creating informative and entertaining content that also highlights your business at the same time. Produce videos that showcase your products or services, demonstrate your expertise, and provide value to your audience for higher engagement.
Suppose you have a physical shop. In that case, you can mention or tag the location and address of your store in your videos. It’ll help your potential customers find you more easily and may even encourage them to visit you in person. Apart from that, here are a few more practices you can incorporate to optimise your content:
- Provide more details in your videos that help with a purchase decision. For instance, show your price list or talk about the features and benefits of your products or services.
- Share behind-the-scenes footages of your business, such as how your products are made or how you provide your services. This will give potential customers a better sense of what you offer and how you add value in the process.
- Collaborate with influencers or other businesses that are relevant to your industry. This will help expand your reach and potentially attract new people who might be interested in what you offer.
5. Include a Call-to-action
While most people visit TikTok to be entertained, they may still be interested in checking out your products and services if they find your content valuable. Including a clear call-to-action on your TikTok profile and content can encourage your prospects to take action and engage with your business. You can use call-to-action on your TikTok profile and videos in many different ways.
👉 Check out this article on “How to access and contact TikTok leads on your mobile phone.”
While including a call-to-action, use clear and direct language, such as “follow us,” “visit our website,” or “shop now”. Also, consider including a call-to-action in your videos by asking users to comment with their thoughts or opinions. If you want users to visit your website and potentially make a purchase, link to your website or online store in your profile or video captions. If TikTok Shop is available in your region, you can also tag specific products in every video you post. When people see your content on their For You Page, they can directly purchase your product from the content itself.
Optimising your TikTok profile definitely helps you reach more potential customers. However, it’s important to note that good content is still the key to successful lead generation on TikTok. So make sure to create high-quality, engaging videos that provide value to your audience.
If you’re generating leads on TikTok, consider usingPrivyr to convert them into customers. It’s a mobile-first sales productivity tool designed for small businesses and solopreneurs who prefer using their smartphones to run their sales processes. Privyr helps you connect with your new TikTok leads in seconds. Not only that, it also streamlines your sales process by automating tasks that don’t need human effort, helping you manage your leads perfectly in the later stages. Our users have seen more than 300% increase in sales by using this tool.
Don’t let a single TikTok lead slip through the cracks. Try Privyr for free today!